We offer a service for after-hour Emergency Maintenance. This service is only to be used in the cases listed below. All other maintenance requests should be submitted to the office during normal business hours.
The Emergency Phone Number is (800) 956-7793. Please only call this number between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. on weekdays, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. The Emergency Number can be changed without prior written notice from the Owner.
Non-Emergency calls will be billed to the residents, so please read carefully what is considered an emergency.
1. Gas leaks/smell of gas. OPEN ALL WINDOWS AT ONCE. CALL 911 OR GAS COMPANY.
2. Kitchen sink stoppages, if running over.
3. Toilet stoppages if running over, or any stoppage if unit only has one bathroom.
4. Ruptured pipe, inside or outside of apartment, and any running faucet that won't turn off (dripping faucet will be repaired next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
5. Broken windows: Ground-floor windows will be secured (second floor window is not an emergency and will be repaired next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
6. Entire unit with no hot water. (Call Gas Company to light a single unit's water heater.) If the emergency repairman finds that the water heater (in buildings having only one) must be replaced, this will be done on the next working day (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
7. No wall heater or furnace repairs after 5:00 p.m. Call Gas Company. (Owner will repair the next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.)
8. Electrical blackouts of outside security lighting (not one light only), in garage area, or entire building.
9. If all apartment power is out. (Half apartment outage will be repaired the next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
10. Any residents accidentally locked out of apartments after 5:00 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m. must call a locksmith to assist them in the unlocking of the apartment. If lock is changed, a copy of the new key must be provided to owner.
The layout of the apartment set amidst a pleasing walkway, plenty of space for storage and to park...and the people in the complex are very friendly.
Spacious living room and calm environment
Great amenities, great location and great apartments at a very fair price.
The eagerness of the Property Managers to do their jobs well was remarkable.
The landscaping is immaculate given how lush with plants it is. We love that about the property...makes coming home after work so relaxing and wonderful.
The property is beautifully maintained, peaceful, and seems secure. Staff has been very friendly and welcoming.
Pretty cool place to call home. Staff that I see around the property are always friendly as are the residents.
I think the entire crew at Casa de Marina does a fantastic job of maintaining the property; they are friendly, hard-working and care about the tenants.
Maintenance staff at Casa de Marina is always excellent, and always very pleasant and professional. They make living at Casa de Marina a better place to live.
Casa de Marina was a wonderful place for our family - close to parks and a bike path to the beach, a lovely swimming pool, and plenty of other kids in the community for our daughter to make friends with!
#teamcasademarina is a great place to live! Professional and courteous staff always ready to assist in any situation regardless how big or small it might be. My family and I are very thankful to live in this establishment! Thanks again to the entire staff at Casa De Marina.
Casa de Marina Apartments provides decent value for the area. The maintenance staff is amazing, they are responsive get issues resolved in a timely manner. Office staff is also responsive and supportive.